Skip to main content

HEINKEL 177 part 2

Finally found some time to work on this one, the cockpit is more or less done, just a few minor details and corrections. 



Because Im doing the plane in flight I bought a small surprise on the ebay, the micro 1,5V motor that I will try to place into the wing. 
Because I want the motor to fit in the wing perfectly I must fill the gap in the wing with the Silicon putty beacuse it's lighter than the putty. 

Now comes the hardest part of the build, the correct placement of the motor so that propellers will spin smoothly and at the right angle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOSON MODEL SHOW 2015 photo report

This weekend I was in Moson Hungary on the biggest model contest. It was just amazing, so many perfect models, a lot of exibitors and visitors and of course I rather not talk about the shops, the stock of the shops was just amazing and you could spend a lot of money on everything, I was on a really low budget so I bought only a few things for the dioramas. All in all I had a great time there and Im coming back next year.. with more money and models. I was competing here for the first time but there was a lot of competition so maybe more luck next time. Here is the photo report of the contest, cheers! 

Fokker D. VII, eduard 1:48

Autumn Talk -aircraft diorama

 Another aircraft diorama that I made in the past. This is HANSA-BRANDENBURG B.I by legato kits in 1:72 scale. This was a lot of fun, the tree was completly made from scratch but the model needed some modifications. Here are the photos: